What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A VIN history report website that helps you make the right decisions about buying a used car
- Providing you instant VIN history checks with the best cost to help you eliminate cars with potential problems
- Helping you determine the value of the used car and compare vehicle features
- Letting you unlock vital information about the vehicle and its history
- Offering you a full VIN history report at an affordable cost
- Helping you get the full story on a vehicle
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. VIN Junction scores 71.88/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://vinjunction.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD12.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: vinjunction.com you’ll also be taken through to vinjunction.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)